Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's a ........

Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I haven't been a very good blogger, but I am trying, and thus here is our latest announcement! We are having a girl! We are so very excited!! Here is a little sneak peak at her nursery, and yes, her name :-)

Corey did a fabulous job on her nursery! I am so in love with how it turned out! Her crib quilt is in the works thanks to some fabulous seamstresses. Can't wait to see it!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 weeks, 6 days
Size of baby: rumor has it, she is the length of a carrot!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained .5 lbs (which is only because I had the black plague of death, I sure the weight will return, have no fear)
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants, however they slip down which is annoying...
Gender: It's a girl! Emery Rose!
Movement: I think I may be carrying a gymnast, holy cannoli can this girl flip!
Sleep: So heavy right now, but seriously odd dreams are a result from my heavy sleep
What I miss: I know this is terrible, but I miss beer. Not that I am big drinker, but I just want a Corona.
Cravings: Nothing really yet, during my first trimester I craved potatoes?? odd I know!
Symptoms: Heartburn, bleck!!! Not fun. 
 
 
Right now we are in the middle of our latest remodeling project. The new flooring comes tomorrow, so excited for that! Darrow's Carpet is installing it, they are so wonderful to work with and had an awesome selection! Corey is in the midst of painting all of the doors, and trim, YUCK! He was so funny, when he started painting he actually said, "you know, I kind of enjoy painting". That was two weeks ago. He now hates it. However, who can blame him. Well my friends, this is where I leave you. I will post pictures of our fabulous flooring once it is done! Ta Ta for now!

2 comments:

Popular Posts