Sunday, January 13, 2013

Remember me?

Alas fair readers I have returned to the world of blogging. I missed sharing my thoughts with everyone or no one, I guess I just missed getting them out of my brain and into complete sentences really. Things are crazy around Millerville, little Miss keeps us on our toes for sure. If she's not spreading pots and pans all over the kitchens she is tearing her freshly folded cloths out her drawers! Little Turkey! She is so dang cute though, I just want to squeeze her and cover her with kisses 99% of the time.

I recently changed shifts at work, so I get home around 4:00pm now and everyday Corey and I have the same conversation: Me- "what do you want for dinner" Him- " I don't care" UGGGGGGHH I hate that conversation! I hate not being prepared with something for dinner and I hate how my mind goes completely void of everything I have ever cooked in my life. Then we end up eating frozen pizza or macaroni and cheese... Very healthy And yes very grown up!

So I decided to give meal planning another go, I enlisted some help from a website I stumbled upon while cruising iheartorganizing.blogspot.com. Jenn over at iheart had a sponsor one month who runs a website called 5meals1hour.com . She provides with you a meal plan, shopping list and assembly list which you are supposed to be able to put together in an hour.

Would believe it, and hour to the minute!! That's even with a mid prep stop to check on a napping baby! Score one for me!! Now here's to hoping they all taste good! Ha!! I am so happy though to have something for dinner every night this week! I will check back in later this week and with a taste update!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts