Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I heart Shutterfly. Just sayin'

Happy December everyone! Can you believe we are in our 12th month! I have to give a quick birthday shoutout to my "baby" brother. He turned 21 today! Love you John John!!

Ok, seeing as it is December, that means a lot of thing's Christmas, Hanukkah (Happy First Night btw!), snow, and.... drum roll please.... Christmas Cards. Now, I happen to be a very vain creature. Very vain indeed. I have to say that in this fine year of our Lord 2010, I have taken oh, I would say maybe 5 pictures of myself that I actually like how I look. Pathetic I know, but like I said I am vain. The hunt for the Great Griswold Family Christmas Tree, sorry I mean Card is now on.

Thankfully, I think I have found a photo that I can live with, AND Shutterfly has provided some seriously cute card designs this year!  


Here are a few of my choices!


Find this lovely HERE

and this lovely HERE



last but not least... HERE is this lovely
 Now, I just need to pick one! Happy Christmas Card hunting!


Oh, here is the picture I chose :-)

Happy December Everyone!!


Cheers!
B

4 comments:

Popular Posts