Sunday, January 8, 2012

It won't be like this for long"

*disclaimer* this post contains a bit if TMI, but if you know me it's no surprise!

Well, here we are. Sunday. January 8th. My box is packed. It is full of all the things girls fill their desks with. Nail files, hand lotion, pictures from home, snacks AND my breast pump. Yep. I said it. Have no fear fellow co-workers. You will not see me toting pump paraphernalia around, washing them and then leaving them to dry on the counter for all the world to see. A lot of things about me have changed, however, I still find the above sentence bad form. Just sayin'

I have also packed my broken heart, and all of my raw emotions in a box too. In the words of Darius Rucker, "It won't be like this for long" What that means, who knows. Nothing is forever, nothing hurts this bad for ever. "One day I'll look back laughing, at the week we brought her home"
I know there will be tears tomorrow. There may be a lot of tears tomorrow, but I have set out my waterproof mascara.

My little is calling, well actually she is crying. So away I go.

Say a prayer for me. And for Corey... As he has her tomorrow! HA!

4 comments:

  1. Thinking about you today... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Kelly's...what a beautiful baby you have! It's hard to be working mom sometimes, but it looks like you are doing a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts