Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rally

I chose this title for two reasons. 1. I drove Albert's new car the other day, a Subaru WRX, hence the word Rally, as in Rally Car. Let's just say this car is too fast for it's own good. Like get you in trouble fast. SO fun, but way to fast for a mama, with a lead foot, and a baby in the car.

2. My girls Rally. We had a change in childcare plans unexpectedly, and while I was and still am pretty upset about it. My girls rallied. To the Mama who offered to take my Wee which would mean she would basically have twins for the day, and the Mama who offered to have her husband stay home from work with her kids, so she could come to my house and watch my Wee, the Mamas who offered their Mama's, my Mama, my Mama in Law, my Aunt, my best friend from school, and my Grandmama. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you for loving my Wee almost as much as I do. Thank you for loving me. I have truly waited all of my life for friends like this:


and this


and this


and for Mama's like this


and for families like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts