Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pin a star on your card

I, like many other women that I know have developed a slight (and a say that sarcastically) addiction to Pinterest. I pin recipes that I will probably never make, but like to think I would. Crafts that I probably never do, but like to think I could. Most of all though, I pin outfits, that never seem to look as good on me as they do in the pictures...

Say for example exhibit A:

Super cute, items that most of us (well me at least) have in our closest already. Things that you wouldn't have put together, but now all of a sudden you have a picture of it, and think "Hey, I could do that!" Then you put it on, and well... somehow it just doesn't look as good as it did on your iphone screen...

So you try again

Exhibit B:

Then, I figured it out. The reason the outfit looks so cute, is because there isn't a human wearing it. This is NOT a post to drag up compliments about I look cute, and all of the other flattering comments that are graciously thrown my way from time to time. I still LOVE the outfit ideas, they have renewed  my closet. Seriously, most of the outfits I pin, are outfits I already have most of the pieces too. I someday plan on printing some of them out, just to help me get dressed in the morning! This is just another opportunity to spread some Pinterest Love.

Just please don't be mad at me when all of a sudden look up and you have wasted an hour plus scrolling through pictures and pinning things you will never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts