Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday thought deposit

I say deposit because the word "dump" as in brain dump is on my list of in-utterable words (another post, another day. It's coming I promise, and it will be hilariously funny.)

Ok, here it goes

*I listen to Vegas club music while at work, I know it's odd. What is also odd, and funny I am sure is the fact that I kind of dance in my seat, and in my brain I am in a club watching the go-go dancers and I am trying to copy their moves...

*I am a lover of reviews. I value the opinion of others, and appreciate that they have taken the time to assist me with my buying process. However, book reviews I am not a fan of. I just finished reading The Hunger Games, and Catching Fire. I read them fast. Like crazy fast. In two days fast. I hurried to amazon.com to buy the 3rd book (The Mockingjay) and was halted by the TERRIBLE reviews of this book. Now I am afraid to read it and taint my high opinion of the series...

*My little is 5 months old now... How has this happened??? She has kissed colic goodbye and left it in her dust. Thank God! However I do have a huge piece of my brain and heart that is totally bummed out as she was so tough while I was home with her and now that I am back to work she is soo much fun!!

*I am mourning the loss of solitary time the bath tub... Everytime I run the water at night, and try to sneak in there with a book, Corey appears with a naked baby... She is so fabulously adorable and loves baths so much that I can't turn her away... So like my covers in baby paraphanalia nightstand, my bath has been taken over.

*Pinterest has taken over my life. Seriously.

That is all for now. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts