Friday, January 6, 2012

Babes in Toyland

I am different. So much different than I thought I would be as mom. Well, as a woman really. I am different. I value new things. I want new things. New things are important to me, and new things all of a sudden are not. My heart beats for a new reason. I say prayers of thanks, rather than prayers for the lottery numbers (ok, I still pray for the lottery numbers). I read a quote the other day on Pinterest that said "Faith in God includes faith in his timing". I am trying to remember that.

The timing in my life right now, requires that on Monday I go back to work. While I may not like it, I am trying to remember to have faith in God's timing. Nothing is forever. While my heart is breaking, I remember to have faith in His timing. While I have a million things to teach my little, others have things to teach her as well. It takes a village to raise a child, and now, it is the village's turn.

I know I usually have much more to say than this, I am usually funnier, more witty, and generally much more entertaining. Well, at least I hope that I am. I just don't have it in me tonight. I have written this post though, for my sisters reading pleasure as she tells me she checks my humble blog daily and is disappointed 29 days out of 30. No disappointment today Caitlin!

Par for the course, I must post a photo or two of my little.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts